- Client Fresh Cut
- Year 2020
- Service Brand Identity, Concept Store, Web Design
- Location via Carlo Alberto 12h, Torino
- Partner Marina Carbone Architect, Federico Gatto Architect
- Contractor Modo Forma
- Photographer Federico Masini
- Website https://www.fresh-cut.it
The concept of Fresh Cut stores was born from a close collaboration between architecture and brand identity which was entrusted into study of graphics, strategy and communication of the stores.
The vehicle of the message is a structure inspired by the classic greenhouse where everything they serve is made fresh, sliced on site and toppings are seasonal products. Throughout the interiors, a predominately monochromatic palette has been used to echo the ground and the nature amongst traditional materials. The use of Green color is real, using only plants and salads to emphasize it.